1. The Cow, this manifesto about The Cow, Yes, & “When I Looked At Your Cock My Imagination Died”—I jumped on this train a little late, but I never want to jump off.
2. Ghost Fargo, by Paula Cisewski
3. The Book of Frank and the Som(atic) Poetry Exercises from the magical world of C.A. Conrad
4. Eileen Myles: The Inferno; The Importance of Being Iceland; Sorry, Tree; + all of her Harriet posts especially the one involving Eliot Weinberger and the ensuing commentary! (I’m a fan of Weinberger, but you really have to admire her chutzpah.)
5. Dodie Bellamy’s Barf Manifesto as well as Belladodie
6. From Trinity to Trinity by Kyoko Hayashi, translated by Eiko Otake, as well as Unforgettable Fire: Pictures Drawn by Atomic Bomb Survivors, a scan of which you can download here.
7. Torture of Women by Nancy Spero
Continue reading “A few faves from my 2010 reading list” »